NITTTR Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for Junior Research Fellow or Project Assistant in a contractual role. The pay scale for the position will be between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.31,000/- per month. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and JRF/PA-I post is initially allowed for one year. Selected candidates will work on a research project entitled “IoT-based Unmanned Aril Vehicle for Inspecting Construction sites and Surveillance of a campus” Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
NITTTR Bhopal Recruitment 2023
Junior Research Fellow
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-
Selection Process for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the NITTTR Recruitment 2023, would involve a Personal Interview for those candidates who are shortlisted.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Technology with a minimum of 60% marks average throughout.
- Candidates should desirably be NET/GATE qualified with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates should ideally have strong programming skills in one or more languages such as C++, Python, or Java.
- Candidates should be aged below 30 years to qualify for the selection process for NITTTR Recruitment 2023.
Application Process for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- To Apply for NITTTR Recruitment 2023, candidates should visit the concerned website, https://nitttrbpl.ac.in/ and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to apply for the same and pay the registration fees to complete the process.
- For NITTTR website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.