NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023 job alert for the position of Deputy Manager in the National Highway Authority of India. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for filling up 50 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct Recruitment basis from candidates who have appeared for the interview (Personality Test) of Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), 2022 conducted by UPSC. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
National Highway Authority Of India NHAI
Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
Application Start: 10-06-2023
|Gen / OBC: Rs.NA/-|
|Last Date Apply Online: 30-06-2023 Till 06 PM|
Exam Date: Notified Soon
|SC / ST / PwD: Rs.NA/-|
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
Fee Details Not Given.
Vacancy Details Total Post-NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023: 50
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||UR||33|
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering From A Recognized University.
|11||Max Age: 30 Years.|
As on 30.06.2023
|4||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
Selection Process NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023 would comprise a Written Test followed by a Personality Test.
- The test will be conducted on Engineering services in the Civil Engineering branch administered by UPSC.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates should not be aged more than 30 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories.
Application Procedure for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023
- To apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2023, candidates should visit the NHAI website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the onscreen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees online to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.