The Naval Dockyard recruitment 2022 for 275 vacant positions of apprentice in Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, Vishakhapatnam is currently accepting applications for various technical trades. The last date for submitting the applications is 2 January 2023. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:-
|Total Number of Vacancy:- 275|
|Navy Apprentice 2022||Gen||143||Candidate Must Pass the 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks. AND ITI in Related Trade with 65% Marks. Height: 137 CMS. Age: Candidate Born Before: 02.05.2009|
Examination Pattern for Naval Dockyard recruitment 2022
The selection process will be a 3-stage evaluation process starting with a written test followed by a personal interview and medical examination. The final selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the students in their SSC or Class X examination and the written test in a 70:30 ratio. The written test will evaluate the candidates on subjects like Mathematics, General Science, and General Knowledge. The written test has been scheduled on 28 February 2023 and the results will be declared on 3 March 2023. As per the merit list, candidates will be called for the personal Interview in Vishakhapatnam between the 6th to 10th of March 2023. The final medical examination will happen between the 16th to 28th of March 2023.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in their SSC or Class X examination to apply for Naval Dockyard recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in their corresponding ITI Diploma.
- Candidates should have been born on or before 02 May 2009. However, relaxations on age are applicable for reserved categories.
- Candidates can log on to the concerned website for the apprenticeship in the NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme) which is (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- On the website, the candidates need to click on the Register option and follow the onscreen instructions for the registration process.
- Candidates can make the application fee payment online to complete the registration process.
- For the NAPS website click here.
- For more Job details click here.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, Vishakhapatnam
Hindustan Shipyard, Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh 530014
Phone: 088972 19228
For More Job Details: – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.