The IIT Madras recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting for Senior Project Engineer on a contract basis, responsible for designing and developing web portals or User Interface along with maintenance of Servers and working on Data Analytics. The last date for submitting the application is 12 January 2023. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Job Post Highlights for IIT Madras recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date: – 29 December 2022.
- Last date of Application Submission: – 12 January 2023.
- Last Date of Fee Payment: – NA.
- Application Fee:- None
- Exam Date: – Not yet declared.
- Application Fee: – None
- Fee Payment Mode: – None
- Minimum Salary for the position:- Rs. 45000/- per month (depending upon skill and experience)
- Minimum Qualification: – The candidate should have secured pass marks in B.E./B.Tech exam in fields like Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics & Communication/Information Technology/Electrical Engineering after their 10+2 from any recognized Board or University.
- Desired/Preferred Qualifications: – Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in software and hardware development, and data analytics with good communication skills.
The selection process involves written/skill tests followed by a personal interview. Relevant experience will carry considerable weight, age during the selection process. However, the concerned authorities have not yet updated the details of the examination.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case, a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment.
- Applicants who are working on any one of the projects at IIT Madras, should go through the proper channel for their application to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
- Candidates should apply online only on the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ .
- Candidates can generate their own login credentials by providing their personal information and log in to apply for the position.
- For IIT Madras website, Click Here.
- For details on the job notification, Click Here.
For More Job Details: – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.