IIMC Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for hiring an Academic cum Teaching Associate on a Contract basis.IIMC which is an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India proposes to fill up one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate in the Dhenkanal Campus of IIMC on a Contract Basis. As a part of their job role, Assist the concerned Regional Director in the smooth day-to-day functioning of the academic program of the Regional Campus. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
IIMC Recruitment 2023
Job Post Highlights
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
|Academic cum Teaching Associate|
Rs. 35,000/- per month
Mode of Application
Selection Process for IIMC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the IIMC Recruitment 2023, would involve the shortlisting of the applicants followed by an Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Interview will be intimated by the concerned authorities of the scheduling details.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for IIMC Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for IIMC Recruitment 2023, candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Candidates should additionally have 55% marks in aggregate in English and should have command over Odia.
- Candidates should also have at least 3 years of experience in Media and Teaching and should be UGC NET qualified.
Application Procedure for IIMC Recruitment 2023
- To apply for IIMC Recruitment 2023, candidates can send their CVs in the available proforma to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the applications are received, by 5.00 pm on 30th June 2023, the interview details will be communicated.
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment
|Fee Payment Mode|
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.