Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for the position of Police Constable to fill 7547 positions. The application date for the above position would start from 01-Sept-2023 and continue till 30-Sep-23. The examination date for the selection will be scheduled between Nov-Dec ’23. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
SSC Delhi Police Department
Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Application Start: 01-09-2023
|Gen / OBC: Rs.100/-|
Last Date Apply Online: 30-09-2023
SC / ST / Female: Rs.0/-
|Last Date Fee Payment: 01-10-2023|
Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Mode.
Exam Date: Nov- Dec 2023
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
Vacancy Details Total Post Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: 7547
Candidate Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From A Recognized Board.
|429||Age (Male): 18-21 Years.|
Age (Female): 18-25 Years.
|1301||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
Multi Tasking Staff MTS
Candidate Passed 10th (High School)) Exam From A Recognized Board.
|429||Age: 18-27 Years.|
Extra Age As Per Rules.
|Running||1.6 KM Run in 06 Minutes|
1.6 KM Run in 08 Minutes.
|14 Feet||10 Feet|
|L Jump||03 Feet 9 Inch|
Exam Pattern Details
GK & Current Affairs
Exam Time Duration: 02 Hours.
Number of Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Negative Marking: 1/4th
Selection Process for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 will comprise a Written Test followed by Physical Test.
- The candidates shortlisted in the Written Test will be intimated by the concerned authorities for the Physical Test.
- The Final Merit List for the candidates will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed the 10+2 exams from a recognized Board.
- For multi-tasking staff, candidates should have passed the Class X examinations from a recognized Board.
- For Constables, candidates should be in the age group of 18-21 years for Males and 18-27 for Females.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff, candidates should be less than 27 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories.
Application Procedure for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- To apply, candidates can visit the Staff Selection Commission website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.