Central Power Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring underway for various positions in 99 vacant positions till 14-Apr-23. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. Please find below the consolidated details of the recruitment process:
Central Power Research Institute CPRI
Various Post Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 25-03-2023|
For Technician & AG II Post
Last Date Apply Online: 14-04-2023 Till 05 PM
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.500/-
Last Date Fee Payment: 14-04-2023
|For Other Post|
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.1000/-
Exam Date: 23 April 2023
|SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-|
|Result Date: Notified Soon|
All Category Female: Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Min Age: NA
Max Age: 28-35 Years Post Wise
Age As on 14.04.2023
Age Relaxation Extra as per Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Various Post Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 99 for Central Power Recruitment 2023
|Electrical Engineering (Officer Grade 1)||22|
BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Branch with Minimum First Class Marks
Electronics & Communication Engineering (Officer Grade 1)
|5||GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 or 2023|
|Mechanical Engineering (Officer Grade 1)||9|
Max Age: 30 Years
Civil Engineering (Officer Grade 1)
Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.Sc Chemistry with 5 Years Experience.
Max Age: 35 Years
Electrical Engineering Assistant
Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade / Branch with 5 Years Experience.
Civil Engineering Assistant
|4||Max Age: 35 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering Assistant|
Technician Grade I
|24||ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade.|
Max Age: 28 Years
Assistant Grade II
Bachelor’s Degree BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA with First Class
Basic Computer Course BCC
Max Age: 30 Years
Selection Process for Central Power Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Central Power Recruitment 2023 would consist of 2 distinct processes starting with Computer Based Test followed by Skill Test.
- Candidates who are shortlisted in both the above tests will be asked to appear for the Personal Interview for Central Power Recruitment 2023.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Power Recruitment 2023
- The eligibility criteria for the positions will vary according to the designation and the prerequisite experience for Central Power Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates need to have successfully completed their Engineering Degree or Graduation based on the role they apply.
- The maximum age of the candidates should vary between 28-35 years depending on the designation applied for Central Power Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for Central Power Recruitment 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position, should visit the concerned website https://cpri.res.in/career and click on the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application and pay the application fees to complete the process for Central Power Recruitment 2023.
Reference Links for Central Power Recruitment 2023:
- For the CPRI website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
Chandigarh Driver Recruitment 2023 for Bus Drivers, Conductor
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.