For Army Technical Recruitment 2023, applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The cadets will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- per month after the completion of 3 years of training. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Indian Army (Permanent Commission)
Technical Entry Scheme (10+2) Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 01-06-2023|
Gen / OBC: Rs. 0/-
Last Date Apply Online: 30-06-2023
|SC / ST: Rs. 0/-|
|Admit Card: Available Soon|
No Application Fee For Any Candidate.
Vacancy Details Total Post-Army Technical Recruitment 2023: 90
(Height: 157.5 CMS)
|Technical Entry Scheme- 50||90|
Candidate Must Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Math PCM Group.
JEE Mains 2023 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 50 Course.
Min- 16.5 Year
Max- 19.5 Year
Not be Born Before 02.07.2004 and Not After 01.07.2007
Selection Process for Army Technical Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Army Technical Recruitment 2023 will comprise a Written Test followed by an Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written Test will be intimated by the concerned authorities for the Interview.
- The entire SSB Interview process will last for a maximum of 5 days and the details of the same will be available on the website.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Technical Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Army Technical Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed the 10+2 exams in PCM with 60% marks.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12 will only be considered.
- Candidates should also be aged between 16.5 years and not more than 19.5 years to be eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Army Technical Recruitment 2023
- To apply for the Army Technical Recruitment 2023, candidates can log on to the Indian Army website and select the relevant option.
- Candidates can follow on-screen instructions and fill out the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.