As per the details divulged by the conducting body of the JEE Main Exam 2023 (Joint Entrance Examination )for admission to the undergraduate Engineering courses, the JEE Main Exam is April 06, 08, 10, 11, and 12 in 2023. Registration for the JEE Main Exam 2023 can be done from 14-Feb-23 to 12-Mar-23. Please find below the consolidated details of the Examination:
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main Phase-II) 2023
|Application Start: 14-02-2023|
Last Date Apply Online: 12-03-2023
Last Date Fee payment: 12-03-2023
Exam Date: April 06, 08, 10, 11, and 12, 2023
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Details Application Fee
|Apply Type||Paper Type||Male|
Gen / OBC
|SC / ST||Gen / OBC|
SC / ST
|Paper I & II||Rs.2000/-||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1600/-|
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math Stream Exam in A Recognized Board in India.
No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2023.
Appearing Candidate Also Eligible
NTA JEE Main 2023 Phase-I Instruction
|Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online|
Photo Instruction: Should be either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session I January 2023 All Session Application.
Scanned Document: Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature.
Examination Pattern for JEE Main Exam 2023
- The selection process for the JEE Main Exam 2023 Phase 2 will consist of 2 Written Exams.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the above exams.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main Exam 2023
- Candidates should have passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math Stream Exam in A Recognized Board in India.
- There are no age restrictions applicable for the candidates in the given examination.
Application Process for JEE Main Exam 2023
- Candidates can register themselves for the April session on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in 2023.
- The JEE Main Exam 2023 number of attempts is 2- January session and April session. Candidates can now check the JEE Main 2023 result session 1 for paper 1 and 2 at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- For Website details, Click Here.
- For official notice, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.