Delhi HC Recruitment 2023 for currently appointing Senior and Junior Personal Assistants for the Delhi Hight Court to fill up 127 positions. Online applications are invited from persons, who are citizens of India or subjects of Nepal as per instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time, for filling up following existing vacancies for the posts of Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant and preparing a panel therefore. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
High Court Of Delhi New Delhi
SPA And PA Post Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 06-03-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/-
Last Date Apply Online: 31-03-2023 Till 11 PM
SC / ST: Rs. 800/-
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 31-03-2023
Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.
Correction Last Date: 03-04-2023
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total Post: 127
Senior Personal Assistant SPA
|11||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.|
And Shorthand: 110 WPM. | Typewriting: 40 WPM English
|23||Age: 18-32 Years|
Age As on 01.01.2023
|9||Extra Age As Per Rules|
|29||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.|
And Shorthand: 100 WPM. | Typewriting: 40 WPM English
|17||Age: 18-32 Years.|
Age As on 01.01.2023
|10||Extra Age As Per Rules|
Selection Process for Delhi HC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the Delhi HC Recruitment 2023, includes English Typing Test and Shorthand Test followed by a Main Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview.
- The Candidates who clear all the Written Examination rounds would be called for the Personal Interview.
- The Final Merit List of the candidates would be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in all the screening examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi HC Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Delhi HC Recruitment 2023, the candidate should be a Graduate from a recognized University
- Typing speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on Computer with good working knowledge of Computer.
- Candidates should be aged between 18-32 years but relaxations are applicable for Reserved category candidates.
Application Process for Delhi HC Recruitment 2023
- Application Forms shall be filled up online by visiting the website of this Court, i.e., delhihighcourt.nic.in or https://recruitment.nta.nic.in .
- The candidates shall register for online application using his/her email-ID and mobile number and note down system generated registration/application number for all future references.
- For Delhi HC website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.