The UPSSSC recruitment 2022-23 conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is currently accepting applications for the post of Junior Assistant. There are 62 vacant positions that will be filled up by the current recruitment drive.
Job Post Highlights
- Exam Name:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Junior Assistant Exam 2022-23
- Total Vacancies:- 62
- Application Start Date: – 19th December 2022.
- Last date of Application Submission and Fee Payment: – 8th January 2023.
- Last date for Application Correction: – 15th January 2023.
- Admit Card & Exam Date: – Will be declared soon.
- Application Fee: – General/OBC: – Rs.25/-, SC/ST: – Rs.25/-, PH (Physically Handicapped): – Rs.25/-.
- Fee Payment Mode: – Online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Total Number of Vacancy = 62
|Gen||38||UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card. Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam. Typing Test Hindi: 30 WPM. Age: 21-40 Years As on 01.07.2022|
Examination Pattern for UPSSSC recruitment 2022-23
As per the Service Selection Board, if the number of applicants is too high against the number of vacant positions, then a written examination will be conducted as a part of the selection process. The marks obtained in the examination will form the merit list, based on which the selection of the candidates will be done.
- The candidate should have successfully cleared the UPSSSC PET (Preliminary Eligibility Test) test with a valid score.
- Candidates should have secured pass marks in the 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from any recognized board or University.
- Candidates should have a minimum Hindi typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Candidates should be within the age group of 21-40 years. However, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories for UPSSSC recruitment 2022-23.
- Candidates should log on to the website upsssc.gov.in .
- On the Home Page, under the “Live Advertisement” segment, candidates can click on the same for the application form.
- Candidates need to follow the onscreen instructions for filling up the form and paying the application fee to complete the application process.
- For UPSSSC website, Click Here
- For job notifications, Click Here
For More Job Details: – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.