UPSC Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for Air Worthiness Officers in 80 vacant positions in Pan India. Out of the 80 vacant positions available for recruitment, 1 position is preserved for candidates with Benchmark Disability including Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism or Acid attack victims. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Union Public Service Commission
Job Post Highlights
UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Air Worthiness Officers
|Union Public Service Commission|
Air Worthiness Officers
|As per the 7th CPC in Level 10|
Mode of Application
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 would consist of Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates need to attain the minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared by the concerned authorities based on their respective scores in the exams.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for UPSC Recruitment 2023, candidates should a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Candidates who have Graduated with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized University can also apply.
- Candidates should be aged less than 35 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- To apply for the UPSC, candidates can visit the UPSC website and click on the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the form and pay the fees to complete the process.
Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application|
Last Date for Exam Fee Payment
|Fee Payment Mode|
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.