UPSC IES Recruitment 2023 for Indian Economic Services to fill up 51 vacant positions in Economic and Statistical services. All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC IES, ISS Pre Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 19-04-2023|
Gen / OBC : Rs. 200/-
Last Date Apply Online: 09-05-2023 Till 06 PM
|SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 09-05-2023|
Pay the Examination Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Mode.
Admit Card: Available Soon
Exam Date: 23 June 2023
Age: 21-30 Years.
Age As on 01.08.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 51 for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023
Indian Economic Service IES
Passed / Appearing Post Graduate / Master’s Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/Econometrics from Any Recognized University in India.
Indian Statistical Service ISS
Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Selection Process for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023, will comprise of a Written Test followed by a Viva.
- The candidates applying for the above positions need to clear both exams for being shortlisted further.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exams for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023, candidates should have appeared/passed their Master’s in Economics/Statistics.
- For ISS, the candidates need to have Mathematical or Applied Statistics as one of the subjects in Master’s.
- The candidate should not be aged more than 30 years; however, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023
- Candidates willing to apply can visit the UPSC website and select the relevant option to apply for IES Recruitment.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application and pay the application fees for UPSC IES Recruitment 2023.
- For the UPSC website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
DAE Recruitment 2023 for Purchase and Store-keeping positions
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.