The UIDAI exam 2022-23 recruits for positions like Chief Technologist, Accountants, Technical Officer, Deputy Director and various other positions under the ambit of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) notification for the recruitment in the vacant positions is slated to be released in January 2023. Details of the recruitment process is also available on the UIDAI website.
Examination Process for UIDAI exam 2022-23
The recruitment exam has various rounds, which the candidates need to clear in order to qualify for the job position. The rounds will include,
- Written Exam/Computer
- Academic Merit
- Physical Fitness
- Capability Test
- Typing Test
After the candidates clear the examination rounds, the candidate’s documents are verified by the concerned officials which forms the final stage of the recruitment process of the examination.
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 56 years.
- Candidates must have secured pass marks in their Graduation exam from a recognized University.
- Candidates need to qualify in the physical fitness round as per the criteria specified by the authorized body.
- To apply for the UIDAI exam 2022-23, candidates need to visit the UIDAI website and download the application form from the website.
- Candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the examination.
- Once downloaded, the candidate needs to fill up the application form by entering the required details and submit the form.
- Candidates also need to upload the requisite documents as instructed after submitting the application form online and make the payment for the application fee online.
- Alternatively, the physical form can also be sent to the below mentioned address after filling it up.
Deputy Director (HR)
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India),
49, 3rd Floor, South Wing,
Race Course Road,
Bengaluru – 560001.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.