The UID Exam 2023 or the UID Design Aptitude Test 2023 for the United World Institute Of Design is the entrance exam for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Product Design, Fashion and Interior Designing as well as Automobile and transportation Designing. The Undergraduate degree awarded is B. Des and is a 4 year course and M. Des for the postgraduate degree is a 2.6-year course. The examination has been scheduled on 29 January, 2023.
The examination for both undergraduate and postgraduate level have to go through 2 different stages of interview starting with the written test conducted on, General IQ Test, Critical Assessment Test and Innovative or Creative Ability Test. The maximum marks allotted for the test is 100 and the time duration for the exam is 150 minutes. In the second round, candidates are evaluated on their General Awareness, Current Affairs, Cognitive Abilities and Innovation skills. Candidates who clear the above test are shortlisted for further rounds which include Situation Test session and Personal Interview.
Eligibility Requirements for UID Exam 2023
For B. Des courses,
- Candidates should have cleared 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized State or Central Board apart from clearing both rounds of the screening exam.
For M. Des courses,
- Candidates should have cleared the Graduation Exam in any stream, with or without specialization from any UGC (University Grants Commission) recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks apart from clearing both rounds of the screening exam.
- Application for UID Exam 2023 can be downloaded by the candidates from the UID website.
- On the homepage of the website, they can click on the UID 2023 Admission Form and enter their details.
- Once the details are entered, they can click on Sign-Up to generate the Login Credentials and login using the same.
- Alternatively, to download the application, you can click on this link.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.
Comments are closed.