UCIL Recruitment 2023 is currently underway for Uranium Corporation Of India for the position of Foreman (Diploma). Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in the nuclear power generation of the country. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
UCIL Recruitment 2023
Uranium Corporation Of India
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Selection Process for UCIL Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for UCIL Recruitment 2023, will comprise of a Personal Interview as the selection process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on the screening of their applications and intimated of the same.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for UCIL Recruitment 2023, the candidate should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidates should additionally have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the maintenance of Motors, Starter Panels, Transformers, etc.
- Candidates should be aged less than 35 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved categories.
Application Procedure for UCIL Recruitment 2023
- The candidates should visit the UCIL website and select the relevant option to apply.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions to fill up the application and pay the fees to complete the same.
- For the UCIL website, Click Here.
- For job notifications, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.