Tezpur University Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellowship in Mumbai, Maharashtra till 08-May-2023. Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) are invited for one (01) temporary position of Junior Research fellow (JRF) in the DST-SERB (CRG) sponsored research project entitled “Bio Electricity Generation Using Pilot Scale Model Septic Tank Installed Under Swachh Bharat Mission” under the Principal Investigator of Dr. Kamal Uddin Ahamad, Department of Civil Engineering, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Napaam – 784028, Assam.
The employment will be for a period of Three (03) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier. The total duration of the project is three (03) years. Two (02) years as JRF grade and up-gradation to SRF grade on 3rd year as per rules. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Tezpur University Recruitment 2023
Tezpur University, Mumbai
Junior Research Fellow
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Junior Research Fellow
Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/-
Selection Process for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023 will comprise of a Personal Interview.
- The candidates who would be shortlisted for the interview will be intimated by the concerned authorities.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared based on the performance of the interview of the shortlisted candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023, candidates should be an M.Tech in Environmental Engineering.
- The candidates should also be NET/GATE qualified or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with NET/GATE.
- Candidates should not be aged more than 28 years to apply for the aforesaid position in Tezpur University for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023.
Application Procedure for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023
- Candidates willing to apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2023 should apply in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can send the application form online to the Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.