SPA Delhi Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting Junior Engineer Civil (Diploma Level) for its School of Planning and Architecture. The applications are being accepted till 30-Jan-23 and are a contractual job to start with, for 6 months, although there are clauses of extension available upon completion of the said period. Please find below the consolidated details of the recruitment:
|Application Start Date|
Last Date of Application
Junior Engineer – Civil
|No. of Vacancies|
Selection Pattern for SPA Delhi Recruitment 2023
- The selection process will be of 2 steps, starting with a Written followed by a Personal Interview.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in both the Written Test and the Personal Interview.
- The job position is a contractual job to start with, for 6 months, although there are clauses of extension available upon completion of the said period.
- Candidates applying for the SPA Delhi Recruitment 2023 position should have at least have three-year diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. an approved AITCE university.
- Candidates should have 2 years of experience in dealing with building civil maintenance works.
- Candidate should be familiar with CPWD manual and DSR items and preparation of estimate and contractor bills.
- Candidates must have sufficient experience in dealing with the execution and maintenance of
civil work in residential/commercial/institutional buildings as per CPWD specifications.
- Candidates should not be older than 35 years.
- Candidates can visit the SPA Delhi website to download the application form.
- Candidates need to attach Self certify copies of certificates, marks sheets, and testimonials with the application which will be verified at the time of the interview.
- For SPA Delhi Website, Click Here.
- For job details and the application Form, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.