The SGPGIMS (Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences) is currently recruiting for Staff Nurse in 1974 positions. Please find below the consolidated details for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2023:
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2023
Staff Nurse Recruitment
Application Start: 20-02-2023
|Gen / OBC||Rs.1180/-|
|Last Date: 28-02-2023||SC / ST|
Last Date Pay Fee: 28-02-2023
21-40 years. However, relaxations are applicable for Reserved category candidates as per rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post: 1974
Designation:- Staff Nurse
Educational Qualifications: 4 year B.Sc Degree in Nursing from any Indian Nursing Council /Medical Faculty recognized University or Institute.
Selection Process for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2023
- The Selection Process for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2023 will comprise of 2 stages starting with a Written Test followed by a Personal Interview.
- The questions in the Written Test will test the candidate’s ability in Nursing Theory and practical application of the Nursing practices.
- The language in which the exam will be conducted will be English and Hindi.
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2023
- 4 year B.Sc Degree in Nursing from any Indian Nursing Council /Medical Faculty recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates who have Diploma in Nursing can alternatively apply as well.
- The Diploma course should be from any Indian Nursing Council /Medical Faculty recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in the same field in at least a 50-bed hospital or Nursing Home.
- For Diploma candidates, the registration number for the Nurse or Midwifery is also required.
- The Candidates can apply online from the SGPGIMS website by following the on-screen instructions mentioned.
- Candidates can pay the application Fees online to complete the registration process.
- For SGPGIMS website, Click Here.
- For Job post details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.