Saving pdf on Mac can be counted as a very important step as emails are currently one of the most preferred methods of documented communication in professional and at times personal scenarios, saving the same in a pdf file as a part of the record is becoming more and more important, especially when it comes to record-keeping, mail sharing and for future reference of any form.
In order to preserve digital correspondence, the steps to Saving pdf on Mac on any Apple device for the users who are using them are elaborated through the below-mentioned steps:
This article for Saving pdf on Mac covers 2 issues majorly which include:
- Saving emails as PDFs in Mail Manager on iPhone or iPad
- Converting emails to PDF using Mail applications on Mac
- Saving multiple emails as pdf in a single operation in the Mail App on Mac
Saving emails as PDFs in Mail Manager on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Mail app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Select and Open the concerned e-mail that needs to be saved as PDF
- Click on the Reply to the icon.
- Swipe up the interface → Select Print from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Share option and swipe the Share Sheet to select the Save to Files option.
- The directory or folder to save the file needs to be selected in the iCloud Drive or locally.
- Click on the Save option to save the concerned file in the pdf format.
Converting and Saving pdf on Mac using Mail applications
- Open the concerned Mail application on Mac
- Select the mail to be saved as a pdf
- Click the File option from the Menu
- Under the file option, select Export as PDF
- Choose the destination folder in which the file needs to be saved.
- Click Save to complete the process of Saving pdf on Mac.
Saving multiple emails as pdf in a single operation in the Mail App on Mac
- Open the Mail application on the Mac device
- Choose the destination location where the file needs to be saved.
- Click on Choose to save the selected emails as PDFs to complete the process.
In Saving pdf on Mac, multiple emails can be saved as PDF on Mac only. This feature however is not available on iPhone or iPad. Also, when the same mail is selected for being saved as PDF, the attachments in the mail are also saved as pdf by default.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.