Realme is a rapidly expanding smartphone company that has recently generated a lot of excitement in the industry. One of the brand’s most recent smartphones, the Realme N55, has a tonne of great features at a reasonable price. In this review, we’ll examine the Realme N55 in more detail to see what it has to offer.
– Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixels
– Processor: MediaTek Helio G95
– RAM: 4GB/6GB
– Internal storage: 64GB/128GB
– Rear cameras: 64MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro
– Front camera: 16MP
– Battery: 5,000mAh, 18W fast charging
– Operating system: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
Buy Realme N55 with a heavy discount
Display and Design on Realme N55
The Realme N55 boasts a stylish, contemporary appearance that is comfortable in the hand. The phone comes in two appealing colours black and blue, both of which have a glossy finish. The phone has good build quality and feels solid in the hand. The phone sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution. The colours are well-saturated and the display is bright and lively. The front-facing camera is housed in a waterdrop notch on the phone, which doesn’t significantly reduce the amount of screen real estate. The phone has a contemporary appearance thanks to its thin side bezels and slightly broader chin.
Battery Life and Performance of Realme N55
The MediaTek Helio G95 CPU, a mid-range chipset that excels at common chores and can handle some light gaming, powers the Realme N55. Most users should be satisfied with the phone’s 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Additionally, the phone has a microSD card slot that you may use to increase storage. The phone is powered by Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0, a slick and responsive user interface, on top. The phone supports 18W fast charging, allowing you to charge it from 0% to 100% in less than an hour. Its 5,000mAh battery can easily power you through a full day of use.
The camera of Realme N55
A 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera are all included in the Realme N55’s triple camera arrangement on the back. A 16MP front-facing camera for selfies is also included with the phone. In daylight, the primary camera produces beautiful pictures with good detail and colour accuracy. Additionally, the ultrawide camera performs admirably and gives you access to a larger field of vision. Although the macro camera is a fantastic addition, its pictures cannot compare to those of the main camera. The phone also boasts a portrait mode that enables you to produce bokeh photos, and the front-facing camera captures decent selfies.
Pros for Realme N55
- Affordably priced: The Realme N55 is a desirable alternative for those on a tight budget because it delivers a lot of features at a reasonable price.
- Excellent display: The phone boasts a 6.5-inch display that is bright, colourful, and high resolution, making it ideal for watching films and playing games.
- Reasonable performance: The phone’s MediaTek Helio G95 processor and 4GB of RAM are capable of handling the majority of common chores and even some light gaming.
- Long-lasting battery: With a 5,000mAh battery, the phone can easily power you through a full day of use. It also supports 18W fast charging, so you can rapidly recharge it when you need to.
- Nice camera system: You can take a variety of pictures with the triple camera setup on the rear, which consists of a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. Selfies taken with the front-facing camera are also decent.
Cons for Realme N55
- No 5G: For some consumers who demand quicker internet connections, the Realme N55’s lack of 5G connectivity may be a deal-breaker.
- Low refresh rate: Because of the phone’s low refresh rate, scrolling and animations may not feel as smooth as they would on other devices.
- No wireless charging: Users who appreciate the convenience of wireless charging may find it a drawback because the phone does not support it.
- Limited storage options: Users who store a lot of media on their devices may find that the phone’s 128GB of internal storage is insufficient. Although the phone has a microSD card slot for storage expansion, some customers might choose an internal storage option with a larger capacity.
Realme Narzo N55 Verdict
The Realme N55 is a fantastic mid-range smartphone all around that delivers a lot of value for the money. Although it may lack some of the high-end smartphones’ bells and whistles, it still has a fantastic display, respectable performance, and a nice camera arrangement, making it an excellent choice for customers on a tight budget.
The Realme N55 is a powerful smartphone that provides excellent value for the money. The phone boasts a contemporary appearance, an excellent screen, and a respectable camera setup. The phone performs well and can easily manage the majority of daily duties. Excellent battery life and rapid charging are two more wonderful features of the phone. The Realme N55 is unquestionably a smartphone to take into consideration if you’re looking for a mid-range device that provides decent value for your money.
Suggested Product Review
Top 4 Competitive Smart Android LED TV (32 inches) under 15K
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.