The Punjab Agricultural University is currently recruiting for Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Soil Science as a part of the PAU Recruitment 2023. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|Junior Research Fellow|
Last Date of Application
Examination Pattern for PAU Recruitment 2023
The selection process comprises of a Personal Interview after the shortlisted candidates have successfully submitted their applications. The Date of Interview has been fixed on 19-Jan-23 at 11.00 AM in the University Campus office room of the Head of the Department. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The monthly emoluments for the position is Rs.17000/- plus 16% HRA per month for M.Sc. fixed on a contractual basis for a period of six months provided in the scheme “Evaluation of efficacy of nano DAP on wheat crop. Misc.199 (PC-5214)” or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should have B.Sc./B. Sc. (Agriculture) degree with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks from any UGC (University Grants Commission) recognized University.
- Candidates should have M.Sc. in Soil Science/Agronomy/Chemistry/Life Science with a minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 basis or 65% marks from any UGC (University Grants Commission) recognized University for PAU Recruitment 2023.
- The candidate who may not have the Master’s degree in the relevant subject but has Ph.D. Degree in the relevant or concerned discipline required at Master Degree level, shall be eligible for the post
- Candidates with previous experience of working in the field conditions and analysing plant and soil samples in the laboratory will be given due preference
- Application forms for the above position can be obtained from the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science by submitting a bank draft for Rs.200/- issued in favour of Comptroller, PAU (Punjab Technical University), and payable at Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Candidates should submit the details of name, address, age, educational qualifications, experience etc. along with attested copies of certificates for the engagement in the prescribed format after collecting the application form within the due date mentioned.
- For PAU website, Click Here .
- For details on the job notification, Click Here .
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.