NPCC Recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for Commerce Graduate in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited. NPCC Limited, a subsidiary of WAPCOS Ltd., a Schedule “B” Premier Public Sector Enterprise, Mini Ratna Category-1 Company is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation, and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Building, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering, and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works, etc. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
NPCC Recruitment 2023
National Projects Construction Corp.
Office Assistant Recruitment
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
|Last Date Apply Online|
Selection Process for NPCC Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NPCC Recruitment 2023 would comprise of a Personal Interview as a Selection process.
- Candidates who qualify for the Personal Interview will be informed regarding the details of the Interview.
- The Final Merit List for the candidates will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying round.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for NPCC Recruitment 2023, candidates should be Commerce Graduates from a recognized University.
- Candidates should be less than 40 years of age to apply for the above-mentioned position in NPCC.
- The degree of the candidates should be from an Indian University recognized by the State of Central Government.
Application Process for NPCC Recruitment 2023
- To Apply for NPCC Recruitment 2023, the candidate should visit the concerned website and check the relevant option.
- Candidates should fill up the form and carry the relevant documents for the Walk-In-Interview process at the office premises.
- For the NPCC website, Click Here.
- For job details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.