NITTTR Recruitment 2023 for various positions in 34 posts for the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research. The job responsibilities for the selected candidates would include general cleanliness and upkeeping of various Sections or Departments along with regular office errands, Physical maintenance of records of the Section, Photocopying, sending of mail, Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit, Assisting in routine office work in the Section/Unit. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|National Institute of Technical Teacher’s Training and Research|
|Job Post Highlights|
|NITTTR Recruitment 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /- to Rs. 56,900/-|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Selection Process for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for NITTTR Recruitment 2023, would consist of the screening of the applications to begin with.
- Shortlisted candidates after the initial screening would be intimated by the concerned authorities for the Interview.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying round.
Eligibility Criteria for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for NITTTR Recruitment 2023, candidates should have Passed the Class X exams or equivalent.
- Candidates with 1-year experience in a Government or Quasi government organization in a similar role will be preferred.
- Candidates should be aged less than 35 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for NITTTR Recruitment 2023
- To apply for the NITTTR jobs, candidates should visit the NITTTR website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill out the form to complete the registration process.
|Application Start Date||29-Jun-23|
|Last Date of Application||17-Jul-23|
|Last Date for Exam Fee Payment||17-Jul-23|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.