The NABI Recruitment 2023 for National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute is currently underway to recruit Scientist E for its Mohali office in Punjab. The Institute is an autonomous R & D (Research and Development) Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Government of India. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|Application Start Date||4-Jan-23|
|Application Last Date||20-Feb-223|
|Age Limit||50 years|
|Application Fee for General Category||Rs.590|
|Unreserved OCI candidates||USD 30 or Rs.2310|
|Women OCI Candidates||USD 20 or Rs. 1540|
Examination Pattern for NABI Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the recruitment involves Personal Interviews only and the Merit List to be prepared will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. A reserve panel too, will be formed based on the performance of the candidates in the interview, which can be expedited at a later stage, should the need arise.
- Candidates should be a Ph.D in any Life Science Branches OR Agricultural Biotechnology or Food and Nutrition OR Food Technology or any other related field OR MD/MVSc/M.E./M.Tech.
- Candidates with Ph.D in any of the above or related subject need 8 years work experience in similar Field.
- Candidates other than those without Ph.D needs 10 years of work experience.
- Candidates should not be more than 50 years old.
- Candidate should have proven track record and ability for research and exposure to Team Handling as a pre-requisite for the NABI Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates need to apply ONLINE only from the NABI website.
- Candidates need to follow the onscreen instructions to fill up the form and upload the documents as instructed online.
- Candidates should take a print-out of the application after submitting the same and send the hard copy document along with 2 Passport Size photographs to the NABI office by post or courier before 7-Mar-23.
NABI postal address
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute
Mohali – 140306.
- For NABI website, Click Here.
- For job details, Click Here.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.