The Madhya Pradesh TET 2023 notification for High School Teacher Eligibility Test will be accepting applications from 12 January 2023 to 27 January 2023. The exam will be conducted by the MPSEB (Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board). Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Madhya Pradesh TET 2023 job post highlights
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB
High School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 1 Exam 2023
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
MP High School TET Details
|High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023|
Examination Pattern for Madhya Pradesh TET 2023
The selection process for the High School Teacher involves 2 rounds namely, a written test and personal interview/counseling. The written test will be based on the subject for which the candidate is applying as a High School teacher. Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for personal interviews/counseling.
- The candidate should have a Master Degree from a recognized University in the concerned or related Subject with 60% Marks (for General Category)/50% marks (for Reserved).
- Candidates should have appeared/passed the B.Ed exam.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 40 years as on 01.01.2023 to appear for the Madhya Pradesh TET 2023.
- Candidates willing to apply for the examination need to log on to the concerned website of the MPESB (peb.mp.gov.in ).
- Candidates should follow the on-screen instructions and pay the application fees online to complete the application process.
- For MPESB website, Click Here
- For job notification details, Click Here
For More Job Details: – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.