ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 is recruiting for a Driver position in Indo-Tibetan Border Police to fill up 458 vacant positions. The position is a Group-C Non-Gazetted position and the recruitment will be on a temporary basis which might go on to be a permanent position in the future. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force
ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2023
|Application Start: 27-06-2023|
Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
Last Date Apply Online: 26-07-2023
|SC / ST: Rs. 0/-|
|Last Date Fee Payment: 26-07-2023|
All Female: Rs.0/-
Admit Card: Available Soon
|Pay the Examination Fee Online & Offline Mode.|
|Exam Date: Notified Soon|
Vacancy Details Total Post-ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023: 458
|Gen||18||Passed 10th (High School) Exam.|
And Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
|16||Age: 21-27 Years.|
Age As on 26.07.2023
|89||Extra Age As Per Rules.|
Selection Process for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 will comprise a Written Exam followed by Physical Test.
- The shortlisted candidates in the Written Exam and Physical Test will be further subjected to practical tests and medical examinations.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exams.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates should have passed the Class X exams from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License as a mandatory criterion for the applications.
- Candidates should be aged between 21-27 years, however, relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates.
Application Procedure for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
- To apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023, candidates can visit the ITBP website and select the relevant section.
- Candidates can follow the on-screen instructions and fill up the form and pay the fees online to complete the process.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.