The IGNCA recruitment 2023 or Indira Gandhi National Center of Arts has notified its hiring plans for Project Assistants based in New Delhi. The total number of vacancies is 2 (Two). The total monthly emoluments for this position is Rs.30,000/-. The position is temporary/contractual with a tenure of 1 (One) year. Please find below the consolidated details for the job position. There is however no selection tests to shortlist candidates, however, their degree and work experience will hold the key as far as the selection of the candidates are concerned.
Job Post Highlights for IGNCA recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date: – 28 December 2022.
- Last date of Application Submission: – 9 January 2023.
- Last Date of Fee Payment: – 9 January 2023.
- Exam Date: – NA.
- Minimum Salary for the position:- Rs. 30000/- per month
- Minimum Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Sociology/Social Work/Political Studies/Tribal Studies/Regional Studies/Folklore or other allied Social Sciences subjects recognized by University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should be less than 35 years of age.
- Desired/Preferred Qualifications:- Candidates having on-field experience and proficient in Expertise in qualitative and quantitative methods of research. Candidates with report or academic writing and proven publications are preferred.
- Job Duration:- 1 year or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology/Sociology/Social Work/Political Studies/Tribal Studies/Regional Studies/Folklore or other allied Social Sciences subjects with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates having on-field experience and proficient in Expertise in qualitative and quantitative methods of research are preferred.
- Report or academic writing skills and proven publications are desired.
- Candidates should be less than 35 years of age to be eligible for IGNCA recruitment 2023
Candidates should apply in the prescribed format and send their candidature to the following address:-
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts,
New Delhi – 110 001.
- For IGNCA website, Click Here
- For Job notification and application form, Click Here
For More Job Details: – Click Here
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.