IFSCA Exam 2023 is currently hiring 20 candidates with a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT in International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2023. The candidates who are going to appear for the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 will get a decent amount of salary on successful selection for the post of IFSCA Assistant Manager Officer Grade A.
The IFSCA recruited candidates must undergo probation of two years. The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 44500-2500(4) -54500-2850(7) -74450-EB-2850(4) -85850-3300(1) -89150 (17 years). Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
IFSCA Exam 2023
|International Financial Services Central Authority Exam 2023|
|Application Start Date||
Last Date of Application
Selection Process for IFSCA Exam 2023
- IFSCA Recruitment 2023 will entertain a selection process based on three phases. Phase 1 would be an online screening test, Phase 2 would also be an online exam and Phase 3 would be a round of personal interviews.
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/Business Administration (Finance) /Econometrics.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/Information Technology.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- OR Candidates should be less than 30 years to be eligible for IFSCA Exam 2023.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
- IFSCA is accepting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream.
- The online application process has been extended till 15th March 2023 as mentioned in the notification. Click on this link and start filling out your application form for IFSCA Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee online as well to complete the registration process.
- For IFSCA website, Click Here.
- For job notification details, Click Here.
For More Jobs [Click Here]
Latest Jobs :
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.