The Government of Rajasthan has notified the current recruitment drive for the Home Guards with a total intake of 3842 candidates. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
Government Of Rajasthan
Home Guard Recruitment 2023
|Application Start : 12-01-2022|
Gen / OBC / MBC: Rs.250/-
Last Date Apply Online : 11-02-2023
|SC / ST / EWS : Rs.200/-|
|Last Date Fee payment : 11-02-2023|
Pay the Exam Fee through Online & Offline Mode.
Admit Card : Available Before Exam
Exam Date : Not yet declared.
Home Defense Training Center / Sub Center for which the candidate is applying. The candidate should have the residence certificate of that. Class 08th Exam Passed
Age: 18 -35 years for both male and female as on 01.01.2023
Vacancy Details Total Post : 3842
|168 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS|
|Running||01 KM Run in 03 Min 30 Sec.|
800 Meters Run in 03 Min 30 Sec.
Examination Pattern for Home Guard Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for Home Guard Recruitment 2023 would comprise of 2 stages starting with the PET (Physical Efficiency Test) followed by the Physical Standard Test based on the parameters mentioned above. The Physical Standard Test follows the Special ability Test and finally an Oral Interview.
- Candidates selection will be on the basis of the marks obtained in these exams.
- Candidates should be within the age group of18 -35 years for both males and females as on 01.01.202
- Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned physical criteria
|Height||168 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS||145 CMS|
|Running||01 KM Run in 03 Min 30 Sec.||800 Meters Run in 03 Min 30 Sec.|
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of Yantra India
- Candidates should follow the on-screen instructions mentioned in the website to fill up the required details and upload the requisite documents apart from paying the application fees to complete the process.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.