The FCI exam 2023 for recruitment in the position of Assistant in Grade 3 has released the notifications on the process and its dates. The recruitment is supposed to happen for the General, Accounts, Technical and Depot departments. The exam dates declared as per the notifications are 01st, 07th, 14th, 21st, and 29th January 2023 for which the salary scale is Rs. 28,200 – Rs. 1,03,400. The admit cards will be released tentatively on the 3rd (Third) week of December,2022. For further details regarding the examination, please visit the recruitment website of the Food Corporation of India website .
Examination Pattern for FCI exam 2023
- Phase 1: It is an online test and is common for all profiles of the above grade. Except for the English test, the exam is conducted in both Hindi and English Languages. The exam is of 1 hour consisting of subjects that include, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and General Studies apart from English and is of 100 marks.
- Phase 2 : All candidates shortlisted in the Phase 1 exam can appear for Phase 2. However, based on the particular post the candidates are applying, the format of the test varies. The candidates have to appear in only 1 paper for profiles in General and Depot, but for accounts and technical there are 2 papers. This particular phase has 3 (Three) papers and the question pattern is Multiple choice objective type questions. The Paper 1 in this phase have a Total mark of 120 with a duration of 90 minutes, while Paper 2 with 60 questions allow the candidates to complete the exam in 90 minutes. For Paper 3, 120 questions are to be answered in a maximum of 60 minutes as well.
- The candidate must either be a citizen of India/Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees who settled in India before 1st January,2023 can also apply.
- The minimum eligibility varies with the designation candidates apply and ranges from having a Degree or Diploma in Engineering (preferably, Civil and Mechanical) for the post of Junior Engineer. For General and Depots, the candidates need to be Graduates and for Accounts, the candidates should have completed their Graduation in Commerce.
- Candidates need to visit the website to download the application form to apply for the FCI exam 2023.
- On the homepage of the website, candidates need to click on the Recruitment Section.
- After filling the details in the Recruitment Section and upload the requisite documents, the candidates can complete the registration process.
If you like our blog and posts, please share it with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedbacks in our contact and help us to improve at this.
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.