Anna University recruitment 2023 is currently hiring for temporary posts as for Junior Architect and Draughts Person for which the last date of submitting the application is 13-Jan-23. Please find below the consolidated details of the job post:
|Application Start Date||7-Jan-23|
|Last Date for Application Submission||13-Jan-23|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 821/Rs.699 per day.|
|Age Criteria||Not disclosed|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University recruitment 2023
- For Junior Architect:
- Candidates should be have secured passing marks in B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) from a recognized University with
- Candidates should have at least 1 year of professional experience (capable of preparing detailed working drawings, 3D visualization and site supervision.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience of working on “Differently-abled friendly design projects”. For this position, candidates are entitled to a daily emolument of 821/- per day.
- For Draughts Person:
- Candidates should have secured pass marks in Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience with good computer drafting skills.
- Alternatively, candidates who have secured pass marks in Diploma exam from a recognized Institute in either Civil Engineering or Architecture can also apply.
- Diploma candidates too should have a minimum of 1 year experience with good computer drafting skills.
- Candidates will Engineering Degree will be entitled to a daily payment of Rs.821/- and those with Diploma are entitled to a daily pay of Rs.699/- .
Candidates willing to apply for Anna University recruitment 2023, can fill up the application form available on the website and send the same along with the required documents to the Anna University Office.
- For Anna University website, Click Here .
- For job details, Click Here .
- Contact details for sending the application form
Professor and Estate Officer,
Chennai – 600025
If you like our blog and posts, please share them with your friends and spread the word. Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in our contact and help us to improve at this.